Skare II Mid
Durable winter boot
Color: Black (900)
A light and warm winter boot in sustainable material
- Durable winter boot with low weight
- Suitable for winter hiking or as a snowshoe boot
- For active people, such as hikers, who want to keep their feet warm and dry during the winter
- Skare II Mid has a Vibram® Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology and EVA insulated midlayer. Removable 3mm wool felt inner boot.
Skare II Mid
A light and warm winter boot in sustainable material. Skare II Mid is excellent for winter hiking or together with snowshoes. Perfect for those who are active year-round and want to keep their feet warm and dry even during the winter. Skare II Mid is made according to the shell principle. Durable shaft of high quality leather and a lower part in Lundhags well-proven Certech technology, with a cellular rubber bottom that insulates and is waterproof. The removable wool felt inner boot keeps your feet warm and can even be worn indoors. The outsole Vibram Mattarone has very good traction and is reinforced with toe protection. Like all Lundhags boots, Skare has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Net weight (kg):0.74
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Perwanger split leather, Removable felt inner boot in wool with HFC™, Rubber reinforced toe, Heinen Terracare Regatta wax nubuck, Vibram Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology, Beta Insole, Vegam Feltro
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.