1. Reduce climate change
We will measure our carbon footprint and reduce it by 30% by 2030.
Forest, mountain, sea. The endless horizons and seasonal changes. Nature means everything to us – we hike in it, we’re inspired by it, develop equipment to stay out in it and our mission is to inspire others to get out and enjoy nature too. We’re simply mad about nature.
And our love of nature comes with an important insight: That everything we do affects the environment around us. We want to do our best to keep this impact as minimal as possible – so nature can continue to be as wild, beautiful and unspoilt as it always has been.
To ensure a systematic approach to sustainability, we adhere to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Of the seventeen global goals, we have chosen six focus areas.
These are the most relevant to our business, to those who work for us and use our products, and to our focus on the planet:
• Good health and well-being (UN goal no. 3).
• Decent work and economic growth (UN goal no. 8).
• Responsible consumption and production (UN goal no. 12)
• Climate action (UN goal no. 13)
• Life below water (UN goal no. 14)
• Clean water and sanitation & Life on land (UN goals no’s 6 and 15).
We hope you found something that sparked your interest in our sustainability work.
We would be very happy to answer any questions about this or other questions in our help center.
Visit help center