Durable winter boot
Color: Black (900)
Skare Low is a light, warm and sustainable winter boot with a low shaft
- A light winter boot that is very warm and comfortable
- Suitable for outdoor activities and everyday usage in cold conditions
- For the well-rounded and daily user who wants warm and dry feet
- Skare Low has a Vibram® Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology. Removable 3 mm wool felt inner boot.
Skare Low is a light, warm and sustainable winter boot with a low shaft. Perfect for those searching for a durable everyday boot for daily usage in the winter. Skare Low is made according the shell principle, with a durable shaft in high quality leather and a lower part in lasting rubber. The outsole in Vibram® Mattarone has very good traction on snow and ice thanks to a combination of IceTrek rubber and Artic grip technology. A removable wool felt inner boot keeps feet warm and dry. Like all Lundhags boots, Skare has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Net weight (kg):0.7
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Soft Perwanger split leather, Removable 3 mm felt inner boot in Wool, Vibram Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology, Beta Insole, Libasmart TPU 1.5 mm
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.