Mira II Ws Lt High
Technical lightweight boot
Color: Black/Rush (923)
Lightweight version of Lundhags most technical 3-layer shell boot, with a last adapted to the female anatomy.
- Light and technical 3-layer shell boot with a high shaft and a last adapted to women's feet.
- Suitable for all types of hiking, both on and off trail.
- For user who prioritize maxiumum functionality to low weight.
- Mira II Lt has a shaft in Nubuck leather, insulating Ariaprene and a leather lining. Durable lower part Certech Exp®. Vibram® Curcuma outsole and Beta Pro insole. Women's last.
Mira II Ws Lt High
A lightweight version of Lundhags most technical 3-layer shell boot with a last adapted to the female anatomy. Developed for those who prioritize maximum function to low weight. Suitable for all types of hiking, both on and off the trail. Mira II has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a stabilizing midlayer in Ariaprene and a leather lining. The Certech® Exp construction in the the lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. It is made from a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber that breathes and provides comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram outsole for best traction, with a durable front toe section. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip, Vibram Curcuma, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Polyurethane heel cushion, Ariaprene COR 2mm
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.