Nordic skating boot
Color: Black/Red (902)
Guide BC is a ski touring and Nordic skating boot. It is made with Lundhags classic shell principle and a removable felt inner liner.
- Medium high boot for tour skiing and nordic skating, for Rottefella NNN BC-Binding.
- For ski touring and nordic skating, it also works for walking.
- For all active skiers and skaters looking for a stable and comfortable boot.
- Shaft in Perwanger split leather. Rigid bottom part in Certech® 4.5 cellular rubber. Removable felt liner. Rottefella BC-outsole.
Guide BC is a ski touring and Nordic skating boot. It is made with Lundhags classic shell principle and a removable felt inner liner. The Guide BC is a stable boot with a durable cellular rubber base. It insulates well against the cold from below and is optimal in wet conditions as the inner liner can be removed and replaced. Made from Perwanger® split leather, the shaft is a hybrid design between our 1-layer and 3-layer boots. A sturdy 3-layer construction encloses the foot and distributes pressure over the laces. The removable inner liner made from 3mm wool felt, has a soft padded top edge and an integrated HFC™ (Heel Fit Control™) heel grip.
- Net weight (kg):1.86
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Certech 4.5 cellular rubber base, Perwanger split skin leather, Cambrelle, Removable felt inner boot in wool with HFCTM, Rottefella® BC outsole
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.