- FabricContent:LPC ECO Ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton (FC Free DWR) 231 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Polyester 100% Polyester Bluesign (FC Free DWR) 300 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Liner 200D Poly Oxford 100% Bluesign Polyester (FC FREE DWR) 120 g/m2 PU-coating >1.000 mm
- Size Range:54 L
- Fit:Regular Long (RL)
- Net weight (kg):1.9
- Specification:Basic measurements: 57 x 34 x 25cm
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
- Backpack Volume (L):54
Gneik 54 RL
Advanced hiking backpack
Gneik is an advanced backpack for medium distances, for hiking and travelling in both summer and winter.
- Advanced backpack for medium distances, for hiking and travelling in both summer and winter
- Gives you stability and ventilation comfort for medium long hikes and travelling year-round
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with stability and torsionally rigid frame system. Good back ventilation. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable suspension system in two sizes.
Gneik 54 RL
The Gneik is an advanced backpack for medium distances, for hiking and travelling in both summer and winter. Excellent stability and ventilation comfort makes this backpack perfect for winter usage with a dog or sled, or for summer hiking. A versatile pack if you want to combine adventure with everyday activities.
Lundhags Gneik packs are ideal for winter tours, with its simple and efficient attachment for a dog leash or sled, without the need for further adjustments. The robust buckles and fasteners in aluminium, and the possibility to attach smaller Lundhags packs for increased pack volume. Solid and homogeneous frame system that handles heavy loads. Glove-friendly zipper pullers and attachments for hiking poles/ice axe make this pack extremely versatile.