- FabricContent:LPC ECO Ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton (FC Free DWR) 231 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Polyester 100% Polyester Bluesign (FC Free DWR) 300 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Liner 200D Poly Oxford 100% Bluesign Polyester (FC FREE DWR) 120 g/m2 PU-coating >1.000 mm
- Size Range:42 L
- Fit:Regular Short (RS)
- Net weight (kg):1.99
- Specification:Basic measurements: 53 x 32 x 21cm
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
- Backpack Volume (L):42
Gneik 42 RS
Advanced hiking backpack
The shorter version of Gneik, an advanced backpack with excellent stability and ventilating comfort for medium long tours.
- Shorter version of the advanced backpack Gneik, perfect for medium long hikes or tours
- Gives you stability and ventilating comfort for medium long hikes and tours year-round t
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with stability and a torsional rigid frame system. Good back ventilation. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable in two sizes.
Gneik 42 RS
The shorter version of Gneik, an advanced backpack with very good stability and ventilating comfort for medium long hikes or tours Excellent features regardless if you spend time outdoors with a dog, go skiing with a sled or use the pack with trekking poles.
Lundhags Gneik packs are ideal for winter tours, with its simple and efficient attachment to a dog leash or sled, without the need for further adjustments. Robust aluminium buckles and fasteners, and the possibility to attach smaller backpacks from Lundhags for increased pack volume. Stable and homogenous external frame construction that handles heavy loads. Glove-friendly zipper pullers and attachments for hiking poles/ice axe make this pack very versatile.