- FabricContent:LPC ECO Ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton (FC Free DWR) 231 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Polyester 100% Polyester Bluesign (FC Free DWR) 300 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Liner 200D Poly Oxford 100% Bluesign Polyester (FC FREE DWR) 120 g/m2 PU-coating >1.000 mm
- Size Range:90 L
- Fit:Regular Long (RL)
- Net weight (kg):3.72
- Specification:Basic measurements: 71 x 34 x 32cm
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
- Backpack Volume (L):90
Gnaur 90 RL
Advanced hiking backpack
Our largest and most advanced backpack, with durability and comfort for longer hikes or trips.
- Advanced backpack with durability and carrying comfort for longer tours
- Gives you stability to carry heavy loads comfortably on longer tours and hikes
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with solid frame construction. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable suspension system in one size.
Gnaur 90 RL
Our largest and most advanced backpack, with durability and comfort for longer hikes or trips. Gnaur has enough stability to handle heavy loads and carry them comfortably. Perfect for those who want to avoid choosing between mountain expeditions and family adventures.
Made from robust Lundhags PolyCotton fabric, Gnaur reflects our philosophy of slightly more durable backpacks. All parts of the suspension system can be repaired or replaced. Robust buckless and fasteners in aluminium, durable carrying handle and a rain cover with attachment hooks are examples of Gnaur’s impressive list of features.
Gnaur has an extremely solid frame construction that handles the heaviest loads. An external and homogenous frame for maximum torsional rigidity. Two vertical V-shaped aluminium stays provide further back support. The pack comes in one size - Regular Long (RL).
A backpack that handles all imaginable conditions, when even the quietest hike can turn into a challenging adventure. With its great durability and easy-to-use features, Gnaur will become a faithful companion for a long time.