- Last:Winter Plus
- FabricContent:Certech® 5.0 Cellular rubber base, Perwanger® split leather , Neoprene lined shaft , HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® NN75 sole
- Size Range:36-50
- Net weight (kg):2.98
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):165
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Guide Expedition 75
Guide Expedition 75 is a stable touring boot with a high shaft, compatible with NN75 bindings.
- Stable and durable ski touring boot with a high shaft, compatible with NN75 bindings.
- Suitable for ski touring in all conditions.
- For all ski tourers looking for a stable and comfortable boot.
- Guide Expedition 75 has a shaft in Perwanger split leather. Rugged lower part Certech® 5.0 cellular rubber. Removable felt inner boot. Vibram NN75 outsole with TPU toe cap.
E-commerce not available
We do not currently sell through this location's site, but please feel free to browse or access one of our e-commerce ready sites