- Last:Opti Winter BC
- FabricContent:Certech 4.5 cellular rubber base, Perwanger split skin leather, Cambrelle, Removable felt inner boot in wool with HFCTM, Rottefella® BC outsole
- Size Range:36-47
- Net weight (kg):2.31
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):150
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Guide BC is a ski touring and Nordic skating boot. It is made with Lundhags classic shell principle and a removable felt inner liner.
- Medium high boot for tour skiing and nordic skating, for Rottefella NNN BC-Binding.
- For ski touring and nordic skating, it also works for walking.
- For all active skiers and skaters looking for a stable and comfortable boot.
- Shaft in Perwanger split leather. Rigid bottom part in Certech® 4.5 cellular rubber. Removable felt liner. Rottefella BC-outsole.
E-commerce not available
We do not currently sell through this location's site, but please feel free to browse or access one of our e-commerce ready sites