Color: Brown/Black (713)
Tjakke Mid is a technical and comfortable all-round boot that handles rough terrain.
- A technical, versatile and comfortable 3-layer boot
- Suitable for all types of outdoor activities and hiking in rough terrain
- For outdoor people and hikers
- Tjakke Mid has a waterproof and durable bottom and light Vibram® Curcuma outsole. Upper in split leather, padded with 4 mm Ariaprene for ankle stability and comfort.
Tjakke is a technical and comfortable all-round boot that can handle rough terrain. A 3-layer boot that is perfect for all types of activities and hiking. Made according to Lundhags shell principle, with many of the main characteristics from our more advanced boots. The nice shaft in split leather is insulated with soft Ariaprene for extra comfort. Rugged and light bottom with a protective outer layer in cellular rubber (Liba Smart), midlayer in EVA and an inner layer in microfiber that dries quickly. The boot has a very good heel cap and a heel pad that provides good shock absorption. Like all Lundhags boots, Tjakke has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when needed. Boot guarantee is included with your purchase.
- FabricContent:Perwanger® split leather , HFC™ heel grip, Vibram Curcuma, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.