Professional II High Opti
Advanced hiking boot
Color: Black (900)
Professional II High Opti is a rugged and stable 3-layer boot with a high shaft, developed for extreme conditions.
- Durable and stable 3-layer boot developed for extreme conditions. Opti last.
- Well-suited to demanding hiking with heavy packing, preferably in untracked terrain.
- For hardcore users with great demands on functionality and durability.
- Professional II has a shaft in full grain leather, insulating Ariaprene and microfiber lining, a lower part in Certech® Exp and a rugged Rubbermac Defender outsole.
Professional II High Opti
A durable and stable 3-layer boot with a high shaft, developed for extreme conditions. Perfect for those carrying heavy packs and hiking in untracked terrain. Professional II has a high shaft constructed of three layers: full grain leather, a thick midlayer in stabilizing Ariaprene Rev and an inner layer in leather. The extra thick lower part in 2 mm Libasmart with Certech Exp technology protects effectively against rocks, sharp edges and moisture. The Rubbermac Defender outsole is hardwearing and has built-in toe protection. Equipped with an extra heel grip, the heel is kept in in place with Heel Fit Control (HFC™). Professional II has a long life and is easier repairable when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase. The boot has an Opti last, which is wider for those with lower arches.
- Net weight (kg):0.87
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, Heinen Terracare Regatta wax nubuck, Ariaprene REV 3 mm, Libasmart TPU 2,0 mm, Rubbermac Defender outsole
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.