Classic 1-layer boot
Color: Black Print (905)
Park is a stylish and classic 1-layer boot with attitude, equally suitable in the mountains and in town.
- Light and versatile 1-layer shell boot with a medium high shaft.
- Just as suitable for hiking in the mountains as for everyday usage in town.
- For those who want a versatile and functional boot with an urban style.
- Park has a shaft in full grain leather. Waterproof lower part in cellular rubber constructed according to Certech 2.0-technology. Ruged Lundhags Commando sole.
A light and versatile 1-layer shell boot that is just as suitable in the mountains as in town. Perfect for those searching for an all-round boot with an urban design. Park has a medium high shaft in full grain leather. The lower part is made according to Certech 2.0 technology, with a light and versatile cellular rubber bottom that insulates and is waterproof. The boot is fitted with Lundhags rugged rubber sole. The 1-layer boot is designed according to the shell principle, making it easily adaptable to the temperature and type of activity through choice of socks. Like all Lundhags boots, Park has a long life. Easily replace the outsole and repair the boot when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- FabricContent:Certech® 2.0 Cellular rubber base, Heinen Terracare full grain leather, Lundhags Commando sole
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
- Color:black print
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.