Swedish-made 1-layer boot
Color: Pecan (716)
Swedish-made Forest II is a minimalistic and classic 1-layer boot in full-grain leather.
- Minimalistic and classic 1-layer shell boot.
- Suitable for hiking and other activities in varying terrain.
- For all active users, such as hikers, travellers, and dog owners.
- Forest II has a shaft in full grain leather. Waterproof lower part in cellular rubber constructed according to Certech technology. Rubbermac Defender outsole. Extra heel grip with Heel Fit Control (HFC™)
The Swedish-made Forest is a minimalistic and classic 1-layer shell boot in full grain leather. Perfect for hiking and other activities in varying terrain. The boot has a high shaft in full grain leather. The lower part is made according to Certech 2.0 technology, with a cellular rubber bottom that insulates and is waterproof. The boot is fitted with a Rubbermac Defender outsole with built-in toe protection, as well as an updated heel grip. The 1-layer boot is designed according to the shell principle, making it easily adaptable to the temperature and type of activity through choice of socks. The regular last has extra volume, suitable for those with higher arches Like all Lundhags boots, Forest II has a long life. Easily replace the outsole and repair the boot when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- FabricContent:Certech® 2.5 Cellular rubber base, Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.