- FabricContent:Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Heinen Terracare Brenta Split, TPU Film, Vibram Pepe
- Size Range:35-41
- Net weight (kg):1.86
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Romania
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Bjerg Ws Low
Low touring boot
Bjerg Ws Low is a durable touring boot, with a last adapted to the women's anatomy.
- Durable and comfortable touring boot, with an adapted last for the female anatomy.
- Suitable for most activities and environments.
- For all active users, such as hikers and everyday heros.
- Shaft in Corradi suede leather. Built-in layer of protective TPU film keeps moisture out. Vibram Pepe outsole. Libasmart heel and toe protection. 3-layer insole.
Bjerg Ws Low
Bjerg Ws Low is a durable boot for touring and everyday use, with a low shaft. Bjerg belongs to the Lundhags Omni family – a serious of high-quality boots developed for the borderland between mountain and city – perfect if you’re searching for a robust boot with a broad area of usage.
The boot has a comfortable upper in Heinen Terracare split leather. The boot and the foot are protected furthest down towards the sole by a waterproof layer of Liba Smart TPU (a 100% recycled material), which is extra thick at the toe and heel. For extra comfort, Bjerg has extra damping around the ankles and a 3-layer insole. Excellent traction is provided thanks to an aggressive Vibram Pepe outsole.