- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® Soft Traction sole, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Polyurethane heel cushion, Ariaprene COR 2mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- Size Range:36-42
- Net weight (kg):2.21
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):165
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Mira II Ws High
Technical women's boot
Mira II Ws High is the syster model to our most techical boot Jaure II, with a somewhat wider last and a spacious toe box.
Color: Black/Tea Green
- The syster model to Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer boot with a high shaft.
- Well-suited for demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain.
- For hardcore users with great demands on functionality, and who want to carry heavy packs.
- Mira II has a skaft in Nubuck and insulating Ariaprene, a lower part in Certech® Exp and a Vibram® Traction sole with a rugged pattern. Shock absorbing heel cushion and protective toe cap.
Mira II Ws High
The sister model to our most technical boot Jaure II, with a slightly wider last and a more spacious toe box. Suitable for more demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain and for those carrying slightly heavier packs.
Mira II has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a midlayer in insulating Ariaprene and a leather lining. The lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. Made from Certech® Exp, which consists of a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber for comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram Traction sole with a rugged pattern, a protective toe cap and a heel wedge for maximum shock absorption.
Mira II has a long life and is easier repairable when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- Color:Black/Tea Green