- FabricContent:Perwanger® Suede leather , HFC™ heel grip, Vibram Curcuma, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- Size Range:36-48
- Net weight (kg):1.32
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):165
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Technical all-round boot
Tjakke Mid is a technical and comfortable all-round boot that handles rough terrain.
- A technical, versatile and comfortable 3-layer boot
- Suitable for all types of outdoor activities and hiking in rough terrain
- For outdoor people and hikers
- Tjakke Mid has a waterproof and durable bottom and light Vibram® Curcuma outsole. Upper in split leather, padded with 4 mm Ariaprene for ankle stability and comfort.
Tjakke is a technical and comfortable all-round boot that can handle rough terrain. A 3-layer boot that is perfect for all types of activities and hiking.
Made according to Lundhags shell principle, with many of the main characteristics from our more advanced boots. The nice shaft in suede leather is insulated with soft Ariaprene for extra comfort. Rugged and light bottom with a protective outer layer in cellular rubber (Liba Smart), midlayer in EVA and an inner layer in microfiber that dries quickly. The boot has a very good heel cap and a heel pad that provides good shock absorption.
Like all Lundhags boots, Tjakke has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when needed. Boot guarantee is included with your purchase.