1-layer work boot
Color: Pecan (716)
Tanner is a classic 1-layer work boot with a low shaft.
- A classic 1-layer work boot with a low shaft.
- Perfect for everyday use, at work and in town.
- For everyday users looking for a stylish and functional boot.
- Made of high quality Bergamo leather. 2-layer tongue and gusseting keep out snow and water. Absorbing midsole in EVA. Rugged Lundhags Commando sole for best traction.
Tanner Chukka is a classic everyday boot with a low shaft, inspired by 1940s and 50 work boots. Chukka is a 1-layer boot that is just as great for walks in town as for winding forest trails. The boot is made of high-quality Bergamo leather, with its slightly darker and oilier surface. The shaft has a simple and flexible lacing and a padded collar at the top. Good damping, insulation and traction thanks to an EVA midsole and Lundhags rugged Commando sole. The boot is also available in a higher model, Tanner Boot. Chukka is the traditional name for ankle high boots with two or three lace holes. The name Chukka comes from the sport of horse polo. The boot is part of the Lundhags Heritage Collection – a series of traditional work boots with modern materials and timeless design. Introduced in a new design.
- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain Bergamo leather, Lundhags Commando sole
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.