1-layer work boot
Tanner is a classic 1-layer work boot with a medium high shaft.
Color: black 900
- A classic 1-layer work boot with a medium high shaft.
- Perfect for everyday use, at work and in town.
- For everyday users looking for a stylish and functional boot.
- Made of high quality Bergamo leather. Flexible lacing and padded collar at the top. Absorbing EVA. Rugged Lundhags Commando sole for best traction.
Tanner Boot is a classic everyday boot inspired by work boots from the 1940s and 50. Tanner is a 1-layer boot with a medium high shaft, and is just as great for walks in town as for winding forest trails.
The boot is made of high-quality Bergamo leather, with its slightly darker and oilier surface. The shaft has a simple and flexible lacing and a padded collar at the top. Tanner Boot has good damping, insulation and traction thanks to an EVA midsole and Lundhags rugged Commando sole. The boot is also available in a lower model, Tanner Chukka.
Tanner is part of the Lundhags Heritage Collection – a series of traditional work boots with modern materials and timeless design. Introduced in a new design, as a tribute to Lundhags tradition as a shoemaker.
- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain Bergamo leather, Lundhags Commando sole
- Size Range:36-48
- Net weight (kg):1.86
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.