Winter work boot
Color: Black Nubuck (910)
Cobbler Boot Wool is a classic 2-layer boot, a Chelsey model with a sheepskin lining.
- A 2-layer medium high lined boot in a classic Chelsey model.
- Perfect for everyday use and walks in the forest during the colder seasons.
- For everyday users looking for a warm and functional boot.
- Lined boot in a Chelsey model, with elastic over the ankle. Made of Bergamo leather or Terracare Regatta Wax. Absorbing midsole in EVA. Rugged Lundhags Commando outsole.
Cobbler Boot Wool is a winter boot with a lining in warm sheepskin. The boot is Lundhags version of the classic Chelsey model, with elastic in the shaft, making it easy to put on or take off. A perfect everyday companion that enjoys forest trails. Cobbler Boot is made of Bergamo leather or Terracare Regatta Wax, a waxed Nubuck from Heinen that gives a matt and sober appearance. The boot has good damping, insulation and traction thanks to an EVA midsole and Lundhags rugged Commando sole. The seams across the middle of the boot and the elastic above the ankles make the Chelsey boot distinctive. Introduced by the Beatles, the boots were very popular during the 1960s. Cobbler means shoemaker and is part of the Lundhags Heritage Collection – a series of traditional work boots introduced in a new design.
- Net weight (kg):1.86
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Sheep fur lining, Heinen Terracare full grain Bergamo leather, Heinen Terracare Regatta wax nubuck, Lundhags Commando sole
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
- Color:black nubuck