Bjerg Ms Low
Low touring boot
Color: Tea Green (680)
Bjerg Low is a durable touring boot, with a last adapted to the men's anatomy.
- Durable and comfortable touring boot, with an adapted last for the male anatomy.
- Suitable for most activities and environments.
- For all active users, such as hikers and everyday heros.
- Shaft in Corradi suede leather. Built-in layer of protective TPU film keeps moisture out. Vibram Pepe outsole. Libasmart heel and toe protection. 3-layer insole.
Bjerg Ms Low
Bjerg Ms Low is a durable boot for touring and everyday use, with a low shaft. Bjerg belongs to the Lundhags Omni family – a serious of high-quality boots developed for the borderland between mountain and city – perfect if you’re searching for a robust boot with a broad area of usage. The boot has a comfortable upper in Heinen Terracare split leather. The boot and the foot are protected furthest down towards the sole by a waterproof layer of Liba Smart TPU (a 100% recycled material), which is extra thick at the toe and heel. For extra comfort, Bjerg has extra damping around the ankles and a 3-layer insole. Excellent traction is provided thanks to an aggressive Vibram Pepe outsole.
- Net weight (kg):1.45
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Heinen Terracare Brenta Split, TPU Film, Vibram Pepe
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
- Color:tea green
Choosing the right size is decisive for how you will feel in your new Lundhags boots.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.