Jaure II Ms Mid
Technical hiking boot
Color: Black/Tea Green (912)
Jaure II Ms Mid is Lundhags most technical 3-layer shell boot, perfect for demanding hiking.
- Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer boot with a medium high shaft.
- Well-suited for demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain.
- For hardcore users with great demands on functionality, and who want to carry heavy packs.
- Jaure II has a skaft in Nubuck and insulating Ariaprene, a lower part in Certech® Exp and a Vibram® Traction sole with a rugged pattern. Shock absorbing heel cushion and protective toe cap.
Jaure II Ms Mid
Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer shell boot. Suitable for more demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain and for those carrying slightly heavier packs. Jaure II High has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a midlayer in insulating Ariaprene and a leather lining. The lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. Made from Certech® Exp, which consists of a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber for comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram Traction sole with a rugged pattern, a protective toe cap and a heel wedge for maximum shock absorption. Jaure II has a long life and is easier repairable when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- Net weight (kg):2.52
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® Traction sole, TPU toe cap, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Polyurethane heel cushion, Ariaprene COR 2mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
- Color:black/tea green
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.