- FabricContent:Perwanger split leather, Removable felt inner boot in wool with HFC™, Rubber reinforced toe, Heinen Terracare Regatta wax nubuck, Vibram Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology, Beta Insole, Vegam Feltro
- Size Range:36–48
- Net weight (kg):2.54
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):165
Skare II Mid
Durable winter boot
A light and warm winter boot in sustainable material
Color: Tea Green/Bronze
- Durable winter boot with low weight
- Suitable for winter hiking or as a snowshoe boot
- For active people, such as hikers, who want to keep their feet warm and dry during the winter
- Skare II Mid has a Vibram® Mottarone outsole with Wet ice grip technology and EVA insulated midlayer. Removable 3mm wool felt inner boot.
Skare II Mid
A light and warm winter boot in sustainable material. Skare II Mid is excellent for winter hiking or together with snowshoes. Perfect for those who are active year-round and want to keep their feet warm and dry even during the winter.
Skare II Mid is made according to the shell principle. Durable shaft of high quality leather and a lower part in Lundhags well-proven Certech technology, with a cellular rubber bottom that insulates and is waterproof. The removable wool felt inner boot keeps your feet warm and can even be worn indoors. The outsole Vibram Mattarone has very good traction and is reinforced with toe protection.
Like all Lundhags boots, Skare has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Color:Tea Green/Bronze