- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® Traction sole, TPU toe cap, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Polyurethane heel cushion, Ariaprene COR 2mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- Size Range:40-48
- Net weight (kg):2.52
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):165
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Jaure II Ms Mid
Technical hiking boot
Jaure II Ms Mid is Lundhags most technical 3-layer shell boot, perfect for demanding hiking.
Color: Black/Tea Green
- Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer boot with a medium high shaft.
- Well-suited for demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain.
- For hardcore users with great demands on functionality, and who want to carry heavy packs.
- Jaure II has a skaft in Nubuck and insulating Ariaprene, a lower part in Certech® Exp and a Vibram® Traction sole with a rugged pattern. Shock absorbing heel cushion and protective toe cap.
Jaure II Ms Mid
Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer shell boot. Suitable for more demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain and for those carrying slightly heavier packs.
Jaure II High has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a midlayer in insulating Ariaprene and a leather lining. The lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. Made from Certech® Exp, which consists of a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber for comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram Traction sole with a rugged pattern, a protective toe cap and a heel wedge for maximum shock absorption.
Jaure II has a long life and is easier repairable when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- Color:Black/Tea Green