- FabricContent:Heinen Terracare full grain leather, HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® Traction sole, TPU toe cap, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm, Polyurethane heel cushion, Ariaprene COR 2mm, Ariaprene MAX 4 mm
- Size Range:40-48
- Net weight (kg):2.8
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Shoelace Length (cm):200
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Jaure II Ms High
Our all-time greatest trekking boot
This 3-layer shell boot has an exclusive design with a waterproof bottom and a high-quality nubuck leather shaft that protect and support you and your surrounding when trekking with a heavy backpack in demanding terrain. Made to last your whole future.
- High performance trekking boot with a 3-layer shell boot construction. They have a high shaft and a normal last and fit.
- Suited for all types of all year-round trekking, especially with a heavy backpack.
- If you prefer a stable boot, this is it.
- Enjoy the extra Heel Fit control (HFC), extra toe protection and the extra shock absorbent heel wedge.
Jaure II Ms High
Jaure II Ms High has a 3-layer shell construction. They offer rigid support, flexibility and has a high shaft that protects your foot and lower leg while keeping dirt and moisture out.
Regardless of the challenges and soulful experiences you might encounter, whether you balance on rocky riverbeds knee deep in cold glacier water, crossing thick untracked forest terrain or fighting your way forward with a heavily loaded multi-day backpack, these boots are designed to help you reach your destination.
Made to last, Jaure is highly repairable whenever needed. A special boot guarantee is included in the purchase.