- FabricContent:Certech Cellular rubber base, Heinen Terracare full-grain leather, Rubbermac Defender outsole.
- Size Range:36-48
- Net weight (kg):1.5
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Sweden
- Shoelace Length (cm):150
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Sweden trekking shell boot
Made in Sweden and all that comes with it, the Forest Wide model is a classic 1-layer shell boot with an extra wide last. The waterproof bottom and high-quality leather shaft protect and support you and your surrounding whenever trekking in intense, demanding terrain.
- Swedish made classic trekking boot with 1-layer shell boot construction, high shaft and wide last.
- Developed for trekking in the wild and hiking wherevering.
- If you prefer a classic and versatile boot, these are prepared for most outdoor activities.
- Enjoy the minimalistic look with a sturdy pull loop.
Forest has a classic 1-layer shell construction: a single layer leather shaft and a waterproof lower part in a solid layer of very stable cellular rubber. This combination, proven successful in the Swedish outdoors since the 1960s, offers breathability, protects your feet and lower leg while keeping dirt and moisture out. You can regulate the foot’s climate and adapt to almost any conditions with your choice of socks.
The minimalistic design, careful choice of materials and a handful features from more modern trekking boots have made this Swedish-made classic a truly appreciated workhorse on the feet of many mountain guides and outdoor lovers.
Produced in our home region of Jämtland, by our own shoemakers. A special boot guarantee is included in the purchase.