- FabricContent:Perwanger® split leather , Vibram® Sole, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm
- Size Range:30-37
- Net weight (kg):1.42
- Net volume (l):0
- Country of Origin:Portugal
- Care Instructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
Vandra II JR
Shell boot for juniors
A boot for the young adventurer, with a last designed for children with growing feet.
Color: tea green 680
- 1-layer hiking boot for children
- An all-round boot suitable for hiking and everyday adventures
- For active children who need a functional, durable, and versatile boot
- Vandra II JR has a watertight Certech Exp bottom and a specially designed Vibram® outsole for children. The upper is soft, durable and water resistant split leather with a padded collar and our HFC (Heel Fit Control) that keeps the heel in place.
Vandra II JR
A boot for the young adventurer, designed to withstand almost anything a child can throw at it. Vandra II Jr has a specially designed last to fit children with growing feet. A durable all-round boot that is suitable for hiking and everyday adventures.
The junior version of Vandra II has a softer lower part, but with the same durable construction: outer layer of Liba Smart, midlayer in EVA and an inner layer of microfiber closest to the feet. The boot’s shaft is made of impregnated split leather, with HFC™ heel grip and a padded collar at the top for extra comfort. The Vibram® outsole’s front edge is tilted to provide good traction. A removable wool felt sole facilitates drying and airing.
Like all Lundhags boots, Vandra II Jr has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Color:tea green