Vandra II JR
Color: Tea Green
A boot for the young adventurer, with a last designed for children with growing feet.
- 1-layer hiking boot for children
- An all-round boot suitable for hiking and everyday adventures
- For active children who need a functional, durable, and versatile boot
- Vandra II JR has a watertight Certech Exp bottom and a specially designed Vibram® outsole for children. The upper is soft, durable and water resistant split leather with a padded collar and our HFC (Heel Fit Control) that keeps the heel in place.
Vandra II JR
A boot for the young adventurer, designed to withstand almost anything a child can throw at it. Vandra II Jr has a specially designed last to fit children with growing feet. A durable all-round boot that is suitable for hiking and everyday adventures. The junior version of Vandra II has a softer lower part, but with the same durable construction: outer layer of Liba Smart, midlayer in EVA and an inner layer of microfiber closest to the feet. The boot’s shaft is made of impregnated split leather, with HFC™ heel grip and a padded collar at the top for extra comfort. The Vibram® outsole’s front edge is tilted to provide good traction. A removable wool felt sole facilitates drying and airing. Like all Lundhags boots, Vandra II Jr has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- FabricContent:Perwanger® split leather , Vibram® Sole, Libasmart TPU 1,5 mm
- CareInstructions:Clean in- and outside with water and brush, Dry in 40°C max, Apply a suitable Grease, Wax or Impregnation on the leather.
- Color:tea green
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
The easiest way to quickly find the right size is put on a thin sock and measure your feet from heel to toe, then add 20 mm and compare with the sizes in the table below.
|UK||3 1/3||4||5||5 2/3||6 1/2||7 1/3||8||9||9 2/3||10 1/2||11 1/3||12||13|
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LAST
We work with several different lasts for our collection of boots. They differ slightly and it is therefore important to know which last is made for the boot you choose.
This last has the same shape as the Opti-last, but has been modified throughout the years to best fit women and smaller sizes. Somewhat narrower and higher over the ankle.
This last is slightly wider and has a lower ankle measurement to prevent the foot from sliding forward. The toe box is developed from earlier versions to offer more space for your toes.
This last is a further development of our previous Normal last, where the volume has increased and the big toe box has become straighter to provide extra space. It fits feet with high ankle measurements, which many of us have.