- FabricContent:LPC 181 RM/OC (65% Polyester – recycled, 35% Cotton – organic). Stretch Schoeller®Dryskin (92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane, bluesign approved). Product including TOKO DWR. 100% Fluorcarbon Free.
- Size Range:XS–XL
- Net weight (kg):0.62
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
Makke Ws jacket
Light three season jacket
Makke Jacket is a light 3-season jacket in a durable fabric, with stretch sections for increased freedom of movement and comfort
- Light three season jacket in wind protecting LPC
- Gives freedo of movement, comfort and weather protection for all types of activities
- For all active people, such as hikers, dog owners and cycle commuters
- Main fabric in LPC. Stretch panels in Schoeller Dryskin over the shoulders and arms. One zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with integrated ventilation. Side ventilation.
Makke Ws jacket
Makke Jacket is a light 3-season jacket in Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC). The jacket’s hybrid construction gives an optimal balance of weather protection, comfort and freedom of movement. Perfect if you’re searching for a functional, lightweight jacket to throw into a backpack regardless of the activity.
Made from rugged Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC), a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester. The fabric is wind protecting, and thanks to it fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, you’ll stay dry in light rain. Schoeller Dry Skin stretch at the back and elbows for mobility. Side ventilation zippers let you release unwanted heat. Strategically centered hand pockets with zippers provide easy access when wearing a pack with a hipbelt.