- FabricContent:Lundhags Polyester Cotton (LPC) 181 RM/OC (65% Polyester – recycled, 35% Cotton – organic). Stretch Schoeller®Dryskin (93% Polyamide 7% Elastane, bluesign approved). Product including TOKO DWR. 100% Fluorocarbon Free.
- Size Range:46–58
- Net weight (kg):0.3
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
Makke Ms Shorts
Technical hiking shorts
Flexible and functional hiking shorts, made from an optimized blend of fabrics with a focus on stretch for freedom of movement and durability.
- Functional hiking shorts with integrated stretch and low weight.
- Gives you comfort and freedom of movement for all types of activities
- For all active people, such as hikers, dog owners and travellers
- Made of LPC with reinforcements in Schoeller Dry Skin stretch. Two hand pockets and two zippered leg pockets.
Makke Ms Shorts
Flexible and functional hiking shorts with low weight. Makke Shorts have a slightly tighter fit, and integrated stretch for maximum comfort. Perfect if you want to change between calm and high intensity activities in the mountains as well as urban environments.
Makke Shorts are designed according to the hybrid philosophy – right material in the right place. The flexible main fabric Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC) is a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester, with mechanical stretch for maximum freedom of movement. Schoeller Dry Skin stretch reinforcements on the back and crotch provide extra protection against wet and dirt, where it is needed most. Maximum freedom of movement and transports moisture quickly away from the body. Hand pockets and large leg pockets with zippers let you store your necessities safely.