- FabricContent:LPC 181 RM/OC (65% Polyester – recycled, 35% Cotton – organic). Stretch Schoeller Dryskin (92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane, bluesign approved). Reinforcements Schoeller Keprotec (74% Polyamide 13% Polyurethane 13% Aramid – Kevlar, PU coating, bluesign approved). Product including TOKO DWR. 100% Fluorcarbon Free.
- Size Range:46–58
- Net weight (kg):0.58
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
Makke Ms Pant
Light hiking pant
Our most popular trekking pant. This is a hybrid pant with a narrow silhouette, made of a material mix optimized for freedom of movement and ruggedness. The stretch parties gives a outstanding fit.
- Functional and light hiking pant for demanding days outdoors
- Gives you maximum freedom of movement and comfort for hiking and other high intensity activities
- For all active people, such as hikers and travellers
- Hybrid construction in LPC with stretch panels and reinforcement at the hem. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the leg, in the hand pockets and at the hem.
Makke Ms Pant
Makke Pant is designed for demanding days outdoors. A functional and relatively slim lightweight pant for hiking and other activities demanding maximum freedom of movement.
Makke Pant’s main fabric is called Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix, a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, with mechanical stretch. Stretch panels in Schoeller Dryskin softshell protect against rips from branches and abrasion from stones, while providing maximum freedom of movement and quickly transporting moisture away from the body. Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at the instep provide optimal durability. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the instep, in the hand pockets, and lower down along the outside of the pant leg increase air flow during demanding activities. Makke Pant is available in sizes Short, Regular and Long.
The name Makke comes from Makkene, a 1,266 meter high peak in the Offerdal Valley in Jämtland, Sweden. The mountain is located within the Sàmi village Jovnevaerie, near the Norwegian border.
Makke Ms Pant is small in size, and we recommend to go up one size in our size guide.