- FabricContent:LPC 181 RM/OC (65% Polyester – recycled, 35% Cotton – organic). Stretch Schoeller Dryskin (92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane, bluesign approved). Reinforcements Schoeller Keprotec (74% Polyamide 13% Polyurethane 13% Aramid – Kevlar, PU coating, bluesign approved). Product including TOKO DWR. 100% Fluorcarbon Free.
- Size Range:46L–56L
- Net weight (kg):0.6
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
Makke Ms Pant Long
Light hiking pant
Longer version of Makke Pant. A technical hybrid pant with a narrow silhouette, made of a material mix optimized for freedom of movement and ruggedness.
- Long version of functional and light hiking pant for demanding days outdoors
- Gives you maximum freedom of movement and comfort for hiking and other high intensity activities
- For all active people, such as hikers and travellers
- Hybrid construction in LPC with stretch panels and reinforcement at the hem. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the leg, in the hand pockets and at the hem.
Makke Ms Pant Long
Makke Pant is designed for demanding days outdoors. A functional and relatively slim lightweight pant for hiking and other activities demanding maximum freedom of movement.
Makke Pant’s main fabric is called Lundhags Polyester Cotton, a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Stretch panels in Schoeller dryskin softshell protect against rips from branches, abrasion from stones, and other wear and tear. Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at the instep provide optimal durability. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the instep, in the hand pockets along the lower part of the pant leg. Makke Long is 5 cm longer than regular, with the same waist measurements. The name Makke comes from Makkene, a 1,266 meter high peak in the Offerdal Valley in Jämtland, Sweden. Makke Ms Pant is small in size, and we recommend to go up one size in our size guide.