- Product number 1114164-209
- Lundhags Polyester Cotton (LPC) 235 RM/OC Wax (65% Polyester – recycled, 35% Cotton – organic).
- Lundhags Waterproof (LWP) 3L 195 (86% Polyamid, 14% Polyurethane, PU membrane). Water column: 20,000mm. Breathability: 16,000g/m2/24h.
- Reinforcements: Schoeller® Keprotec (76% Polyamide, 14% PU, 10% Aramid – Kevlar, PU coating, bluesign approved). Product including TOKO DWR. 100% Fluorocarbon Free.
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
- Carry weight:845 g
- Size Range:XS-XXL
- Fit on Body (core or legs):Regular||Regular
Abisku Hybrid Bib Pant
Rugged, durable and protective pant designed for winter touring. Great mix of materials providing full range of unrestricted motion.
- Rugged and durable - this bib pant delivers comfort and keeps the elements outside.
- Designed for winter touring but will work for any adventure where protection and comfort is prioritized.
- Designed to offer the best possible protection and mobility in the most challenging conditions.
- Funtional and durable fabrics in a fully featured design - roomy pockets and multiple venting possibilities.
We do not currently ship to your location
Please contact your local retailer or change your settings below
- They should be comfortable and you should be able to move freely in them.
- They must have good breathability.
- They should preferably be reinforced at the ankles.
- They must have good durability and a long service life.
- Depending on how you use them, you can choose how waterproof and windproof they should be. And of course, you can choose the fit, design and color to suit your taste.
- If the fabric is proofed, it can withstand light showers.
- The material should also be able to protect against a little wind.
- Stretch panels often provide greater freedom of movement and a more comfortable garment.
- If you’re thinking about hiking in rainwear even when it’s not raining, you should know that the perspiration and heat you produce when hiking often won’t ventilate out quickly enough and you’ll get damp from the inside – which isn’t the case with clothes in our cotton-polyester blend. E.g. Avhu pant.
- Wash at 40 degrees, preferably with Toko Eco Textile Wash or another gentle detergent, without fabric softener.
- Re-proof from time to time to maintain the water-repellent properties (preferably with Toko Eco Wash-in Proof
- Wash with similar colors
- Close zippers and buttons before laundering
- Wash the garment inside out
- Close Velcro tabs before washing
- Iron on a medium temperature
- Tumble dry on low or don’t tumble dry at all
- See washing instructions in the garment
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean
How do I choose hiking trousers?
A few things to consider when choosing hiking trousers:
We have a more detailed guide here!
Which size should I choose?
As a rule, you can simply choose your regular size, but if you want to be sure, you can take your measurements and compare them with our size chart.
An example of a body-hugging, slightly tighter model: Makke pant
An example of hiking trousers with a slightly straighter, looser fit: Authentic II pant
View our size charts here.
How should hiking trousers fit?
What material should hiking clothes be made of?
The material in hiking clothes should have good ventilation and dry quickly. At Lundhags, we usually use LPC, a blend of cotton and polyester, in our trousers and jackets with these properties.
Read more here!
How do I wash my hiking clothes?
Always refer to the washing label, but in general for LPC and LPC/Stretch hybrid:
Can I hike in rainwear?
You can hike in waterproof shell clothes, but comfort and function often benefit from using more ventilating fabrics when it’s not raining. Rainwear is made to keep rain out and therefore is well sealed. This means that the moisture and heat you produce when walking often won’t ventilate well enough and you run a high risk of getting damp or wet inside your waterproofs. That’s why we recommend only hiking in rainwear when it’s actually raining – at all other times hike in hiking clothes that ventilate better through the fabric.
If you’d like to know more about choosing hiking trousers, we have a guide here
If you want waterproofs that are light and don’t take up much space in your backpack, we have Lo.