Gneik 54 RS
Advanced hiking backpack
Color: Black (900)
The shorter version of Gneik, an advanced backpack with excellent stability and ventilating comfort for medium long tours.
- Shorter version of the advanced backpack Gneik, perfect for medium long hikes or tours
- Gives you stability and ventilating comfort for medium long hikes and tours year-round
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with stability and a torsional rigid frame system. Good back ventilation. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable in two sizes.
Gneik 54 RS
The shorter version of Gneik. An advanced backpack for medium long distances, for hiking and tours in both summer and winter. Excellent stability and ventilating comfort make the pack perfect for winter use with a dog or sled, or for summer hiking. A multi-purpose backpack if you want to combine adventure and everyday activities. Lundhags Gneik packs are ideal for winter tours, with its simple and efficient attachment to a dog leash or sled, without the need for further adjustments. Robust aluminium buckles and fasteners, and the possibility to attach smaller backpacks from Lundhags for increased pack volume. Stable and homogenous external frame construction that handles heavy loads. Glove-friendly zipper pullers and attachments for hiking poles/ice axe make this pack very versatile.
- SizeRange:54 L
- Net weight (kg):1.6
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:LPC ECO Ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton (FC Free DWR) 231 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Polyester 100% Polyester Bluesign (FC Free DWR) 300 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Liner 200D Poly Oxford 100% Bluesign Polyester (FC FREE DWR) 120 g/m2 PU-coating >1.000 mm
- CareInstructions:Handwash in 30°C using mild soap. Do not use fabric softener. TOKO after wash Eco Proof products are recommended.