Color: Black (900)
Fully equipped day touring pack, perfect for hiking, outdoors and travel.
- Full-featured day pack for shorter hikes and travels
- Provides you storage with smart features for the outdoors and everyday adventures
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and commuters
- Made fron durable LPC. Special attachment for knife, rolltop opening, and the possiblity to attach an ax, trekking poles and ice ax. Hydration bladder compatible.
Kliiv is a full-featured day touring pack that is perfect for hiking, outdoors and travel. Whether you enjoy going out in the forest and making a fire, carving wood or simply enjoying nature. And this pack is just as good when commuting. The many pockets and hidden features allow you to easily bring along your most important belongings, wherever you’re going. Kliiv is made from durable Lundhags PolyCotton (LPC), a blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton. A special attachment for a knife, roll-top opening, a compartment for a forest ax, attachment for trekking poles and eyelets for an ice ax make this pack extremely versatile. Kliiv is compatible with a hydration bladder and has a robust buckle in aluminium.
- SizeRange:28 L
- Net weight (kg):1.08
- Net volume (l):0
- FabricContent:LPC 65% Polyester 35% Cotton (FC Free DWR) 466 g/m2 Paraffin Wax + PU-coating >7.000 mm
- CareInstructions:Handwash in 30°C using mild soap. Do not use fabric softener. TOKO after wash Eco Proof products are recommended.