A clean and minimalistic daypack that also works as an add-on for a larger hiking pack
- A clean and minimalistic daypack in LPC, perfect for hiking and travel
- Gives you smart storage and flexibility when travelling. Use separate or as an add-on
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and commuters
- Multi-functional - can be attached to a larger pack with separate straps. Roll-top opening and shoulder straps that can be put away. Rugged carrying handle.
Perhaps your best travelling companion ever. Jomlen is a clean and minimalistic daypack that also works as an add-on for larger hiking packs, when it attaches with separate compression straps. Perfect if you’re looking for a multi-purpose pack for outdoors and travel. Jomlen is made of durable Lundhags PolyCotton (LPC) fabric, a blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton. Roll-top opening with compression lid and buckles give you easy access. Because Jomlen is compatible with a larger hiking pack, it won’t just be your perfect hiking partner, but also a key piece of gear on longer trips. When you check-in your main backpack at the airport, Jomlen will be the smaller pack for all your necessities. Easily attach it back onto your hiking backpack when you arrive at your destination.
- SizeRange:25 L
- FabricContent:LPC 65% Polyester 35% Cotton (FC Free DWR) 466 g/m2 Paraffin Wax + PU-coating >7.000 mm
- CareInstructions:Handwash in 30°C using mild soap. Do not use fabric softener. TOKO after wash Eco Proof products are recommended.