Product number: 1124003A lightweight, full-function trekking pant with a slim fit and modern cut for active users. Makke provides an active fit, LPC (Lundhags PolyCotton) Stretch (mechanical) with Schoeller® Dry Skin stretch panels on the seat, crotch and knees. Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforced insteps increase durability.
The name Makke comes from Makkene, a mountain in the Offerdals parish of Jämtland, Sweden. The mountain is situated within the Jovnevaerie Sami village, near Sweden's border with Norway.
- LPC Stretch with Schoeller® Dry Skin stretch on seat, knees and crotch
- Shoeller® Keprotec® reinforced insteps
- Active fit with mid waist
- Crotch gusset for maximum freedom of movement
- Adjustment strap at waistband
- Leg pockets and hand pockets with zippers
- Pre-shaped knees
- Ventilation at inner thighs and bottom legs
- Hem adjustment and boot hook
- Weight 395 g
Size guide for Lundhags clothing. Women, men and junior.
Long/short Long pants are 5 cm longer than regular but with same waist width as regular. Short pants are 5 cm shorter than regular and 6 cm wider waist than regular.
Customer reviews (5)
I used the Makke pant and short for the West Coast Trail and one week of kayaking in Canada. It is the best pant for outdoors, hiking and advetures in the wild. I usualy wear size 38 and Makke fits with size 40 perfectly.
Absolut bästa byxan hittills! Stretchiga, sköna och sitter kanon trots att jag är rätt kort. Kommer bli perfekta till varma dagar på fjället!