Defibrillators in the shops
When someone suffers from a sudden heart stoppage, time is urgent to save a life. This means calling emergency 112 and starting cardiopulmonary resuscitation while someone gets the nearest defibrillator.
At Lundhags, we care about people’s lives and health. Therefore, we are now actively involved in the project Hjärtsäkra Sverige (“Heart Secure Sweden”). Together with Akuthjälpen Åre and the Heart and Lung Foundation, we want to create a heart secure society.
Each year, 10,000 people are afflicted by a sudden heart stoppage outside of a hospital, and only 500 survive. Almost four out of ten afflicted are of working age. With more defibrillators and more who can perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, more lives could be saved.
Hjärtsäkra Sverige is an initiative from the Heart and Lung Foundation, in collaboration with Bliwa Insurance and AFA Insurance. Together, we are creating more heart secure zones in the community. A heart secure zone means that:
- There are routines and preparedness to handle a heart stoppage and call 112
- There is competence in cardiopulmonary resuscitation, so that immediate help can begin
- All personnel know where a defibrillator is and how to use it
- Treatment with a defibrillator can begin within three minutes
- The defibrillator is registered in the national defibrillator register
CONTACT PERSON INSJÖN
Telephone: 0247-646 30
CONTACT PERSON JÄRPEN
Telephone: 070-325 4667
Niclas Brissman, Akuthjälpen Åre AB, telephone 070-512 1691